- Apart from those highlighted below sessions are:
- 50 minutes for Online or In person
- 60 or 90 minutes for Equine Facilitated Therapy/Learning and Clinical Supervision
- Groups, Workshops, School and Corporate are determined during the discussion of goals, along with cost.
- CONCESSIONS MADE FOR STUDENTS OR THOSE ON LOW INCOME BUT PROOF IS REQUIRED.
- FAMILY IS TO MEAN A FAMILY OF UP TO 5 PEOPLE.
- A GROUP IS BETWEEN 5 AND 8 PEOPLE.
The forms used by BEAT-UK are those used for the JK & Associates Therapy Services Ltd. These collate basic information or if you would like to go ahead and book a session, further information is required along with signing of the informed consent. The informed consent gives information of confidentiality, fees, payment, cancellation policy, code of conduct and ethics, and where if necessary release of information is required by law.
These forms are located under the page 'Forms'
JK & Associates Therapy Services Ltd trading as Berkshire Equine Assisted Therapy offer a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment. We respect your confidentiality and only release information about you in accordance to the relevant country rules of the United Kingdom, Spain and Singapore. Further JK & Associates Therapy Services Ltd and all employees have a legal, moral obligation and responsibility to clients and staff to protect against the unauthorised release of confidential information including: client records, employee records, clinical data, and/or organisational information regarding physical conditions, financial status, or personal data to unauthorised persons or organisations.
Payment is made at the time of booking regardless of whether it is for Online, Face-to-face, Group or Equine Assisted Therapy. This can be done through SagePay, Barclays Pingit or Paym using the mobile number shown on the contact page.
If paying through Barclays Pingit or PayM please use the mobile number 07880 798479 and payment will automatically go to the account. Please make sure you use the appropriate invoice number generated on booking so that we may put the amount or the appropriate individual/individuals.